- No external services.
- No personal information or anything visitor specific is tracked.
- No cookies (optional).
- Fast: Handles thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Lightweight: Adds less than 900 bytes of data to your pages.
- Plug and play: After activating the plugin, stats are recorded right away.
- Cached: Fully compatible with pages served from cache.
- Open-source: GPLv3 licensed.
- Translated: Fully translated into English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Croatian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Italian and Russian.
Thanks to an amazing group of contributors, the Koko Analytics plugin is currently translated into the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Croatian, Portugese, Danish, Finnish and Swedish.
If your language is not listed here or is missing translations; you can help translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
Need help with Koko Analytics?
If that didn’t help, please open a new topic on the WordPress.org plugin support forums for Koko Analytics or contact us if you are a user of Koko Analytics Pro.
You can contribute to Koko Analytics in many different ways. For example:
- Make a financial contribution by purchasing Koko Analytics Pro.
- Write about Koko Analytics on your blog or share it on social media.
- Translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
- Help us prioritize development of new features by voting on ideas in our GitHub discussions idea board.