An open-source analytics plugin for WordPress that does not use any external services and respects your visitors’ privacy.View on WordPress.org Contribute on GitHub
You can view a demo of Koko Analytics here.
- Plug and play. After activating the plugin, stats will be collected right away.
- No external services. Any data about your visitors never leaves your site.
- No personal information or anything that could lead back to a specific visitor is tracked.
- Fast. Koko Analytics can handle thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Option to not use any cookies while still being able to determine returning visitors and unique pageviews.
- Option to exclude certain user roles from being tracked.
- Option to automatically delete older data.
- Built-in blacklist to filter referrer spam.
- Compatible with pages served from cache.
- Compatible with AMP powered pages.
- Completely open source (GPLv3 licensed).
- GDPR compliant by design.
Thanks to an amazing group of contributors, the Koko Analytics plugin is currently translated into the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Croatian, Portugese, Danish, Finnish and Swedish.
Is your language not listed here yet?
You can help translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
You can contribute to Koko Analytics in many different ways. For example:
- Write about the plugin on your blog or share it on social media.
- Help fund the plugin through our OpenCollective intiative.
- Translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
- Participate in the discussion in any of the the open GitHub issues.
- Submit a pull request containing small code changes that fix any of the open GitHub issues. For bigger changes, please contact us first before spending too much time on a solution.